Case study: Bengie Molina
Social media strategy, optimization, implementation. Major ramp-up during book tour included real-time coverage across Twitter, Facebook, Instagram; targeted outreach; website creation, translating book content into blogs and social media graphics, resulting in 10x growth for Twitter following.
Who We Are
MirskyDigital is led by Jennifer Mirsky, an editorial expert whose work for world-class brands spans print, television, and digital media. Jennifer leads teams in the creation and production of award-winning sites, including those of Hearst and Time Inc., and Meredith, where she served as Editor-in-Chief of Women’s Lifestyle.
More about us
What We Do
MirskyDigital works with clients to optimize their websites, create a digital presence from scratch, and leverage best-in-class tools and social media to extend reach.
Our clients come in all shapes and sizes — start-ups, global brands, individuals, non-profits, hyperlocal sites. We are adept at coaching beginners and adding value to seasoned teams. We know how to collaborate to achieve the best results. You can hire us for a day, a week, or months at a time. Learn about our consulting services and digital media projects.
MirskyDigital is led by Jennifer Mirsky, a seasoned digital media executive who has worked for the biggest media brands in the world. When you hire MirskyDigital, you are benefiting from this vast experience, now focused on you.
- Jennifer did such an amazing job transforming my old website into a content destination that highlights my expertise and helps me to further establish my brand. Her strategic guidance and attention to detail were invaluable. I'm thrilled with my new website! What's more, Jennifer is an absolute pleasure to work with. I couldn't recommend Mirsky Digital more highly.Lisa Zamosky, Health Journalist and Author, LisaZamosky.com
- Jennifer was truly instrumental in helping VUEMED revamp its website and overall branding to be more sophisticated and functional. She also set up our social media presence on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn, as well as aided us in developing a strong SEO plan of action. Jennifer is extremely professional, intelligent and insightful, and was a pleasure to work with. She was always prompt in her communications and completely reliable. Mirsky Digital is an invaluable partner for anyone seeking to improve their branding, image, and online presence.Kim Slote, V.P. of Communications, VUEMED, Inc.
- J. Whitney Stevens, Chair, SouthamptonCenter.orgMirsky Digital defined Southampton Center on the digital landscape. Jennifer hit-the-ground-running on the project and authoritatively developed the game plan. From there, she delivered our site on an accelerated timetable, meeting tight event deadlines. She sees marketing as this network of touchpoints and rapidly assembled our digital network — establishing an integrated presence for us online. She became a critical member of our team — literally overnight — immersing herself in what we had to offer and reflecting that back in how she shared our content. Mirsky Digital so exceeded our expectations — from a responsiveness, expertise and creativeness perspective.
- Jennifer Mirsky has been a fabulous member of the Dante Lab team. Immediately after coming on board, she created a plan for the development of the site that demonstrated a clear, yet realistic, vision for accomplishing tasks in both the short and long term. Her dynamism and warm tenacity kept the Dante Lab design committee focused and on-task through all stages of the project, and the involvement of her team from Mirsky Digital guaranteed the relevance of the site for cutting-edge web design. Perhaps most importantly, Jennifer was able to translate her commercial experience successfully in an academic context and, as a result, has helped define the next generation of digital Dante studies.Scott Millspaugh, Instructional Designer, Dartmouth College. Dante Lab at Dartmouth College
- Jennifer did a spectacular job of creating a social media presence and campaign for our film, Dancing in Jaffa. She was tireless in reaching out to new markets and followers. She created a strategy for the short and long term and was constantly thinking out of the box. Her work was of the highest quality and she was responsive and collaborative every step of the way. She left no stone unturned and we loved having her as part of our team.Diane Nabatoff, Producer, Dancing in Jaffa