- I hired Mirsky Digital for a rebranding project which included a redesign and relaunch of my website, as well as a new logo, stationery, business cards and assistance with editorial site content. Working with Jennifer Mirsky and her team the first time was so fantastic that I hired her for a second project that led to the release of my sizzle reel. I hired Jennifer and her team because of their artistic talent and creativity. What I got was so much more. Jennifer has tremendous vision and she thinks big but she has the magic mix of also being meticulously detail-oriented. She is a consummate professional — collaborative and responsive and always a pleasure. She is also imaginative and solution-oriented, finding workarounds when inevitable challenges arise. Most of all, Jennifer and her team are true partners and they care. They will deliver a finished project that you will be both thrilled with and surprised by because you never could have imagined how fabulous the end product would be. View DebbieEpsteinHenry.com Case StudyDebbie Epstein Henry, Founder, DEH Consulting | Speaking | Writing
- I've hired Jennifer Mirsky of Mirsky Digital for several projects, including setting up my social media channels and editing my website. In doing so, she's helped me polish my digital presence so that I have consistent branding, compelling content (copy, photographs, videos), and am using social media more effectively. Jennifer has also helped me by using information from our discussions and my bio, and then weaving that information into a story that is more relatable and interesting, particularly for my website. (Her TV producing background certainly helps make this a smoother process.) Jennifer listens well, takes pains to understand my business and has made numerous suggestions about links, videos, editing, names, handles, etc., to beef up and optimize my website and social media presence. The next time I want a "makeover," I'll be going to Jennifer!Margaret Enloe, Professional Certified Coach and Speaker, MargaretEnloe.com
- "Jennifer's strength is being able to separate the wheat from the chaff. She refines basic ideas into elegant expression.This applies whether we're working on branding, text, or visual material. For my LinkedIn profile, she was able to capture the essence of my story and that of the foundation which I’m launching, and translate this into engaging copy. She also helped me optimize my profile. Jennifer thinks big picture but also down to details. She’s strategic and hands-on at the same time – a great combo!”Wendy Hood Neufeld, Executive Director, Jacob A. Neufeld Foundation
- "Jennifer brings such an exacting, incisive, loving and warm perspective to everything she does."Chris Ajemian, Founder & CEO, CATES Tutoring
- Jennifer did a spectacular job of creating a social media presence and campaign for our film, Dancing in Jaffa. She was tireless in reaching out to new markets and followers. She created a strategy for the short and long term and was constantly thinking out of the box. Her work was of the highest quality and she was responsive and collaborative every step of the way. She left no stone unturned and we loved having her as part of our team.Diane Nabatoff, Producer, Dancing in Jaffa
- Jennifer Mirsky has been a fabulous member of the Dante Lab team. Immediately after coming on board, she created a plan for the development of the site that demonstrated a clear, yet realistic, vision for accomplishing tasks in both the short and long term. Her dynamism and warm tenacity kept the Dante Lab design committee focused and on-task through all stages of the project, and the involvement of her team from Mirsky Digital guaranteed the relevance of the site for cutting-edge web design. Perhaps most importantly, Jennifer was able to translate her commercial experience successfully in an academic context and, as a result, has helped define the next generation of digital Dante studies.Scott Millspaugh, Instructional Designer, Dartmouth College. Dante Lab at Dartmouth College
- J. Whitney Stevens, Chair, SouthamptonCenter.orgMirsky Digital defined Southampton Center on the digital landscape. Jennifer hit-the-ground-running on the project and authoritatively developed the game plan. From there, she delivered our site on an accelerated timetable, meeting tight event deadlines. She sees marketing as this network of touchpoints and rapidly assembled our digital network — establishing an integrated presence for us online. She became a critical member of our team — literally overnight — immersing herself in what we had to offer and reflecting that back in how she shared our content. Mirsky Digital so exceeded our expectations — from a responsiveness, expertise and creativeness perspective.
- Jennifer was truly instrumental in helping VUEMED revamp its website and overall branding to be more sophisticated and functional. She also set up our social media presence on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn, as well as aided us in developing a strong SEO plan of action. Jennifer is extremely professional, intelligent and insightful, and was a pleasure to work with. She was always prompt in her communications and completely reliable. Mirsky Digital is an invaluable partner for anyone seeking to improve their branding, image, and online presence.Kim Slote, V.P. of Communications, VUEMED, Inc.